This work was supported by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), Research for Innovation for Global Health Transformation.
This project is funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) [REDRESS: Reducing the Burden of Severe Stigmatising Skin Diseases through equitable person-centred approaches to health systems strengthening (project reference NIHR200129)/Research and Innovation for Global Health Transformation]. The views expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the NIHR or the Department of Health and Social Care.
Improving the care of people affected by severe stigmatising skin diseases (SSSDs) in Liberia
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- University of Liberia Pacific Institute for Research & Evaluation
- Ministry of Health Liberia
- Actions Transforming Lives
- AIM Initiative
- Queen Margaret University
- Effect Hope
T: +44 151 705 2502